1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Interdisciplinary skill set for both mechanical and electrical design.
3. Knowledge of industrial automation fundamentals.
4. Experience applying National Electric code in the design of industrial automation systems.
5. Experience with Solidworks.
6. Experience with Autocad Electrical.
7. Able to communicate effectively about mildly complex design requirements.
8. 1-2 years of experience in Electrical or Mechanical design.
9. Able to produce fabrication drawings for metal work or electrical control panels.
10. Willingness to travel 10-15% of the year.
To apply please utilize the form below.